Key technical specifications
– Janinhoff blue/blue/red bricks with powder-coated metal cappings.
– Biodiversity green roof with photovoltaic panels.
– Lift by Thyssen Krupp with secure access system paired to main entrance door. Porcelain floor tiling, stainless steel and mirror finishes to the lift car interior.
– Oiled finish Junckers 185mm wide solid oak flooring.
– Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4, a high standard demonstrating good design and energy efficiency.
– Renewable energy generation via zero carbon electricity from photovoltaic cells located on the roof.
– Green roof reducing solar gain, providing rainwater retention and assisting with the local ecology.
– Exposed concrete structure moderating internal temperatures throughout the year.
– Fob access control system through the main entrance and lift to provide dedicated secure access from lift into individual apartments.